Sunday, September 23, 2012

First Post/Introduction

This is my first blog post ever. I'm a college student at Auburn University in Computer Engineering, so I'll probably be posting nerdy things I'll be working on. Here are some of my hobbies:
  • Guitar and Drums and Harmonica. I play them all.
  • Linux. I'm a distro-hopper.
  • Politics. I'm a Libertarian, so expect good things. 
  • Apple Laptops. I've had quite a few, but I'll bash Apple constantly.
  • Led Zeppelin and many other bands. 
  • Google products. I'm a huge fan, and will rave on the ones I use daily.
  • Computer Security. I love Brian Krebs. 
  • Android. I've owned the Droid and the Galaxy Nexus and a Nexus 7, and hopefully a Galaxy Note 2 in the future. I like ROMs and rooting and such. 
  • Seeing live music. I've seen over 100 concerts and go to as many as I can. 
  • Internet culture. I probably won't post about this though, because it is everywhere.
  • Many other things. We'll see as time progresses.
I want to work at Google in a few years when I graduate, but I'm not a huge fan of programming, so we'll see how that works out. That's a little about me. I've decided to write my first content post on a new Linux I just started using, and my favorite overall: Linux Mint with Cinnamon. It's up now!

No comments:

Post a Comment